Xiaomi India has launched a new service to track your MI phone’s repair status online. Now, you can check the service status of your Xiaomi smartphone online. It offers five-stage tracking progress for device repairs.
Manu Kumar Jain (Managing Director, Xiaomi India) posted on Twitter:
How to track your Xiaomi device repair status
- Enter your contact/order/service/IMEI/Sn No.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
In this way, you will get the status of your service order along with the details of your device.
Device Status into various terms to ease the process:
- ‘Under Inspection’: Your device is being checked.
- ‘Work in Progress’: Your device is being repaired.
- ‘Ready for delivery’: Your device is repaired.
- ‘Delivered’: Your device is delivered.
- ‘Cancelled’: If you cancel the service order.
Using this service status online will allow you to easily track your service request and it also removes the need to make calls to service centers again and again. Xiaomi on Tuesday launched the Redmi 5A 3GB variant would be sold offline through Mi Preferred stores. The smartphone will have a price tag of up to Rs. 7,499, subject to retailer offers.